Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dream Center - Family Series and Worship






My wife and I have so much fun at the services at the Dream Center. I love HPC so much for the atmospheres that are available for all types of woship. Our campus in Donaldsonville is smaller and more intimiate because of the size of our building. We love the intimate setting for Life U. and for the weekend services. Here are some shots that might be able to give an idea of what it's like. There's even a rare picture of me (playing bass) while Wayne W. tears up the "axe." Spice is on drums.

AMDG - Ad Majoreum Dei Gloriam - For the Greater Glory of God. This was the mission statement of my high school - Jesuit High School in New Orleans. I love living for Jesus and am grateful that His mercy endured with me even before I realized it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home