Friday, June 23, 2006

What an awesome Pastor and Leader!




Every time I mention that I am affiliated with or attend Healing Place Church the response I hear almost every single time is: "Your Pastor is Dino Rizzo, right? He's a(n)...awesome pastor, great man of God, amazing speaker, good teacher, etc." Without fail the person that I am speaking with always has something positive to say about Pastor Dino.

And I could not agree with them more. The Wednesday morning men's breakfast meetings at Frank's in Prairieville are the only times during the week that I get to hear Pastor Dino in person. This time is a great time of food and fellowship and I enjoy hearing the vision that God has placed on his heart to be a healing place for a hurting the world. I also know how hard he and his staff works as unto the Lord to accomplish this vision of God.

I am so thankful to be a part of such an amazing church lead by such a great Pastor and his family. I can not say enough how much respect and appreciation I have for all he does for me and my family, for the HPC community, and for those around the world who are touched in some way by HPC.

Thanks, Pastor Dino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home