Monday, June 04, 2007

Amazing 6 months












We are almost at the 6 month mark with Nathanael. We have had such a blast watching him grow and learn and soon he will be crawling. He is close to rolling over right now. He is also learning how to make noises and communicate and he definitely let's us know when he wants Mami to hold him.

In this round of pics are a visit with Grammy and Luke's birthday party. Luke is a HUGE Spidey fan and the boys are also starting early on golf (Great choice!).

You will also notice that Nathanael digs hats.

FYI: I did not pass my first try at my Series 6 investments test. I am trying to push myself to learn on a faster curve than necessary so I will just have to keep studying and try next month. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and they will work when God is ready.

Thanks to everyone who reads this and keeps my family and our families in your prayers.

2 Comments:

Blogger the Matts said...

um...where are the pics of me and my man with nathanael? better see them up here soon!
we love y'all!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Isaac and Carol said...

great pics miss you guys.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home