Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July - We're proud to be Americans! One nation under God











My wife is absolutely amazing - she orders a couple of cute outfits from E-bay, looks at them and immediately thinks "I can do that." She calls my mom and leans how to sew in one day and has already made Nathanael 2 outfits and is working on a third - IN TWO WEEKS! I love my Proverbs 31 woman.

I finally got pictures of Nathanael's bottom 2 teeth. He is absolutely hilarious. He is always laughing and happy. As soon as we go in to get him after a nap he is just beaming from ear to ear.

I often think that God wishes we would wake up that happy and stay that way all day - maybe that is what Jesus meant we he told us to have faith "like little children."

It's amazing to be challenged spiritually by a 6 month old.

Happy 4th of July

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to enter him into a "Cute Baby Contest"! Can't you just eat him up!!!:) Love you guys,

Jenni

2:12 PM  
Blogger Colleen said...

I love those pictures of my little "nephew"! He is so adorable!!! And talk about a proverbs 31 woman, your wife just preached the Good Word of being a Princess Warrior. It was so anointed! The best is knowing that she herself IS a PRINCESS WARRIOR! Way to go Elizabeth on using the giftings God has given you. Keep rocking out for Jesus! Love you guys!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home