Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nathanael is here!































I am finally catching up.

2 major, major events to report. First and foremost is the arrival of our little man Nathanael James on December 14th. We are having so much fun with him. Everyone who told me it would be the greatest event ever and that I would never experience love like I would for my son was spot on. I can only imagine how much love God has for each one of us.

The other event is that I am now working and training to become a financial planner. I will be self-employed but working under the covering of Scully Financial here in Baton Rouge. I am excited about this opportunity but more excited about what it will do for me and my family 10, 20, 30 years from now.

Thanks for all of the prayers and support. And for anyone who has yet to come visit please come when you want (just call first).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home