Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Please Pray for my brother-in-law Reuben



For those who are not aware my youngest brother-in-law, Reuben Williams, was involved in a serious motorcycle accident this past Monday on Highland Rd. He is in critical but stable condition at OLOL Hospital in Baton Rouge. The good news is that he is young and healthy and should be able to make a complete recovery. However, this will take some time.

Please continue to pray as this only unifies the body of Christ in prayer and in one accord of faith. As always the victory is the Lord's and everything along with it. Reuben has many great gifts and talents that God will use for His Glory and we are grateful that he will have a chance to fulfill his destiny.

Thanks to HPC and all others who have been covering Reuben and his family in prayers.

P.S. - Of course the only pics I have of Reuben he and everyone else is laughing

2 Comments:

Blogger Carole Turner said...

I am in the chior and lead the book club under Edwin @ HPC. We have been praying and will continue to pray.

I received an E-mail from Candace Mula concerning the need to replace blood at OLOL. I am 0 negative and want to come donate. Do you know when is the best time to come and where? I was thinking of going durring the day Thursday but wanted to make sure that would work.

I will also E-mail Candace about this.

Stay strong and please Tell Elizabeth we are praying for you all.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aley
Please know that Brent and I are praying for Reuben. I see Mr and Mrs Williams from time to time when they visit our Church (Community Bible Fellowship) which is how I found out about Reuben.

I've been Googling trying to find out about his progress which is what led me to your family blog.

Has anyone set up a special blog for his progress or a Caringbridge account (www.caringbridge.org)? I would like to include the link on my blog space prayer request list so folks can see God working.

Tell Elizabeth hello for me and congratulations on the beautiful baby boy!
Be blessed!
Gaynell Michel

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home