Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pics from the 4th of July with the Massengales; Little Man is now 7 months

I am just now posting the pics from the family trip on July 4th to The Bluffs in St. Francisville with our good friends Rick, Shelley and Camille Massengale. We had a great time and appreciated spending time with them and their family.
Rick, Shelley, & Camille Massengale

Elizabeth and Nathanael in his "mom-made" 4th of July outfit - Tribute to the Troops



I also have some recent pics of Nathanael who is now 7 months old. He went swimming for the first time yesterday and is still laughing constantly. Our love for him grows each day.
Dad and son

A rare Demarest Family shot

How cute is he!

Thank God he looks like his mommy!

Little Man

I love my son and my family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home