Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

What an amazing year 2007 was! My toughest year for many reasons but also one of the best ever for me. God has guided us to a place where I could not be happier with my life, my wife and my family. 2008 will be awesome and I am excited to see all that God has planned for this year.

Here are some pics from our 2 week family trip to Brazil to see Elizabeth's parents. Nathanael had a blast at his 1st birthday party and really enjoyed the Portuguese down there. We love them so much and had the greatest time. I will post some pics today and then a few more later this week.

This set of pics are from Nathanael's 1st birthday (Diego style), our boat trip on the Rio Negro, some of the best steak on the planet, and HPC Manaus.





















1 Comments:

Blogger The Maggio Family said...

Finally some pictures of your trip. I am so glad you had a good time. Nathaniel is so adorable. He really is. Elizabeth, girl, you are beautiful. You are the spitting image of your mom.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home