Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Values

I just read an interesting article from a financial planning book this evening that talked about the differences between "values" and "goals."

I know my 5 main goals: Spirituality (serving Christ with all my heart, soul, mind and strength), Marriage/Family, Fun/Friends, Health, and Love.

This blog confirms the love that I have for my wife and are amazing son. My love for both of them grows each day.

Thanks to all who view the blog.

My beautiful, amazing and talented wife and our baby boy - always laughing

Me and the little man playing on the couch

More fun...

How blessed are we to have such a beautiful and happy boy!

I think he wanted to hit me for using the football to hold the bottle. Sorry, mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac and Carol said...

Dude, I looked at all your pictures and not one has a soccer ball. what's up man. How you gonna explain to him that you never introduced him to the greatest sport in the world. He's getting big man. Cute too. Hope he doesn't cry too much when he sees his uncle.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home